Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy Week

So we have had a busy week this week. But it has been fun. Tuesday Brett had a little friend, Nathan, over. I went and got him at 10am and they had fun. I had to search to find some hats and gloves for them to wear. I still don't know what they were doing but they were having some fun. After lunch we made some flubber and let them have fun with that. They LOVED it. They would set it on the table and run cars through it and let me tell you getting flubber out of a car is so not fun. We kept him until about 2:30 and then took him home. Shortly after taking him home it was about time to walk down to the bus stop to get Ryan. It was such a beautiful day that they spent most of the time outside. On Wednesdays Ryan gets out of school at 12:15. We went and picked him up and the we started to get ready for Tag to come. Matt was picking him up at the Ducks stadium. He was there watching Brandon practice. He was spending the week then Brandon and Jordan and they were driving to Idaho Thursday to make to Stetson's farewell on Sunday. They both had school so Matt brought him home and he got to stay the night with us. I kept Ryan home from school so they could spend time together. We were going to get a Little Caesars pizza and take it to the park and let them eat and play for 2-3 hours. But when we got up in the morning it was raining. After I got all ready they played the Wii for a little while. Since we couldn't go to the park to eat we instead we went to Pizza King and I let them play there for almost 2 hours. When we left the dark clouds were leaving so I had decided to take them to the park. But since we were close to home I brought them home and made them clean up the games and legos and then headed to the park. They had fun. When all three got one those animal things I had to laugh. Ryan and Brett were just going back and forth and Tag is telling them how to ride a bull or bucking horse. Hand up and saying Ride em cowboy. It was pretty cute. He must live on a farm. The park had this little Rock climbing wall that the boys up too many times to count. It was a fun park and for sure on our list to go back to. We then came home and got ready for dinner. I had them go outside and run around for awhile before they ate. I was really trying to wear Tag down so he would sleep well for the long ride to Idaho that night. Brandon and Jordon got here at about 7:30 or so and headed out. We had so much fun with him here. We miss him already! Although after Ryan read his book he was complaining about his throat hurting. I took his temp. and it was 100.8. I gave him some Tylenol and put him to bed, hoping that it wouldn't turn into anything. But he came into my room this morning at 5:30 with a 101.3 temp and sore throat again. So I had to keep him home from school today. Poor kid.

1 comment:

Christa+James said...

Ok, so that picture of Tag just cracked me up. He is riding that chipmunk thing like it is a bull. ha ha