So I was awarded the Christmas Spirit Award by Christa earlier this week. It is awarded to people who really believe in Christmas and the true meaning.
This is how you play:
You must be a true Christmas lover to accept this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can’t limit it to 5 things, then keep going until you run out of space!Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it’s up to you. You must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going.
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
1. I love that Jesus was born and all that he has done for us.
2. The lights, I wish all the lights could stay up all year long.
3. The Christmas tree. Each year we and grandma and grandpa Freitag get the boys an ornament. It is so fun to watch the boys put their ornaments up on the tree.
4. family, we always get together with family and hear the story of Jesus' birth.
5. Watching the boys open their gifts Christmas morning. Trying so hard to be patient until they get to open them up!
6. All the goodies. This year we are making lots of goodies like we always did while I was growing up.
I tag Mila and Jennifer Nebeker